At Open Attire we have teamed up with ZIP to offer you the chance to buy now, pay later, and win the cost of your order back.
Between Friday 01st of October and Friday 15th of October (at midnight), all orders on our website placed with ZIP will be put into a randomiser, and one lucky customer will have their order value refunded, keeping the items for free.
- The order value will be refunded up to £250 (orders of value greater than £250 will see the first £250 refunded).
- Orders returned will not be counted.
- 18+ T&C's apply.
Winner to be announced on Friday 29th of October at 17:00 GMT.
More information on ZIP's 'Zip Now, Pay Later' can be found here.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw “Win your order back” at [Open Attire] by purchasing with Zip between 1/10/2021 & 15/10/2021 (the “Prize Draw”). The promoter of this prize draw is Zip Co Finance UK Ltd (company no. 11502649) with its registered office at 82 St John St London England EC1M 4JN (“Zip”) and [Open Attire UK LTD,] (company no. 11775595) with its registered office at National House, 80-82 Wellington Road North,
Stockport, England, SK4 1HW (the “Retailer”), together the “Promoters”.
1. Any qualifying customer who makes a purchase using the Zip payment method on the Retailer’s website at [https:// Openattire.com] (“Website”) between 1/10/2021 & 15/10/2021, whose payment is successfully processed by Zip will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
2. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these Prize Draw terms and conditions and you confirm that you have read Zip’s and the Retailer’s respective Privacy Policies. These terms and conditions and Zip’s and the Retailer’s Privacy Policies may be updated from time to time so please check these terms and conditions and the Privacy Policies regularly to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at the time that you enter the Prize Draw.
3. A qualifying customer is a customer who:
a. makes a purchase on this Website;
b. is aged 18 years of over;
c. provides a valid e-mail address;
d. is resident in the UK; and
e. is not an employee of the Promoter, nor a family member of such an employee, or an agent or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw or an employee of such agents or third parties.
4. The “Entrant” is the qualifying customer who makes an order on the Website and whose billing details are provided upon order completion.
5. All entries must be submitted via the Website and only one entry per person is permitted (if you make more than one purchase using Zip on the Website, you will only be entered into the Prize Draw once).
6. The opening date for entries is midnight on 1/10/2021. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 15/10/2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
7. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoters do not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the Prize Draw. The Promoters do not accept any responsibility for any purchases that are not completed for any reason.
8. The 1 selected winners will each receive the value of their order refunded, up to a maximum value of £250, which is provided by the Retailer and in accordance with the Retailer’s general terms and conditions located on the Website. The Promoters reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond their control makes it necessary to do so.
9. A random draw of all valid entries will take place within 28 days after the closing date above to select the winners. The winners will be notified by e-mail (using the e-mail address provided at entry). Prior to issuing the prize to the winners, the Promoters (or any one of them) may require the winners to confirm their details and/or to verify compliance with these terms and conditions.
10. If the Promoters (or any one of them) cannot confirm the winner’s details and/or verify compliance with these terms and conditions, or if the winners do not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, then that winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoters will be entitled to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The decision of the Promoters regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoters will either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation [Zip] OR [the Retailer] will send the surname and county of prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who contacts [Zip] OR [the Retailer] at [firstname.lastname@example.org] (please state the name of the Prize Draw in the subject heading) within [one] month after the closing date stated above. If you are the winner and object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact [Zip] OR [the Retailer]. In such circumstances, please note that the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Prize Draw terms and conditions.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, Zip and the Retailer, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or
death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of Zip or the Retailer (as applicable), its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. You can bring proceedings in respect of these terms and conditions in the English courts, however, as a consumer, if you live in another part of the UK you can bring legal proceedings in respect of these terms and conditions in either the English courts or your local courts.