Skip to content


Your cart is empty

Payment Plan


We understand that the products we sell are expensive, and that not everyone has the money sitting around to buy something they love. Thats why we offer a payment plan, so you can spread the cost of the item over an agreed time frame to make it more affordable. Just follow these simple steps:

1. DM us on Instagram with a photo of a product that is currently available on our website and the size you are after. 

2. As all instalment payments must be made via bank transfer, we will reply with our bank details. 

3. An initial deposit of 20% must be paid upfront, while the remaining 80% is left to pay. 

4. The item will be removed from the website so no one else can purchase it. It is now your item!

5. We will then email you with an invoice for the remaining cost, which we ask to be paid in 4 instalments of 20% of the total cost.

6. Once full payment is made, we will send your item to you. Under no circumstances may the product be sent until after full payment is made, and received. 

7. If, after 4 weeks the payment hasn't been completed, we will refund you a store credit note of 80% of your payments. 20% is taken due to loss of sales and admin costs. We can extend the agreed length of payment in advance if there is a minor set back.   

For more help, DM us on Instagram - @Open_AttireUK where one of our team will be happy to help!